The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

AEROFORCE Gauge set up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
I bought and installed the aeroforce dual gauge set up. and the instructions are so so so vague. When I press both buttons and go into setup which of the 4 do I pick?

Any other things I need to know would be great too. I have a 150psi fluid sensor to install (going for oil pressure) and I have a nitrous pressure sensor coming. can I wire both up off of the same 5v power supply that came with the oil pressure sensor?

Maui
Justin said:
I bought and installed the aeroforce dual gauge set up. and the instructions are so so so vague. When I press both buttons and go into setup which of the 4 do I pick?

Any other things I need to know would be great too. I have a 150psi fluid sensor to install (going for oil pressure) and I have a nitrous pressure sensor coming. can I wire both up off of the same 5v power supply that came with the oil pressure sensor?

Justin,

I'm pretty sure for 2011+ Mustangs you choose platform 4. I have the aeroforce dual gauge set up with the SOS dual gauge A-pillar pods. I like it a lot. I have 2 extra sensors, an oil pressure and oil temperature sensor hooked in to a glow shift oil filter sandwich adapter. I had a t-setup before going into the engine block but it eventually started to leak so I took it out. I'm not sure if you can hook multiple sensors up to the same 5 V regulator. Each of my sensors has their own 5V supply hooked into the fuse box through their own add a mini fuse. Just wanted to be safe. Oh BTW I ordered a JPC line lock that I'll probably PM you about installing. HAHa. At the end of the day we'll have many of the same mods...
Jeff

Jeff

Justin said:

Did you install nitrous? I would love to see your et and mph.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
seca954 said:
Did you install nitrous? I would love to see your et and mph.
I have not installed it yet. waiting on all the parts to arrive. the holiday shipping rush is slowing every thing down.

TMO Supporting Vendors