The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Almost New tires/wheels for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
I have a set of Continental Extreme Contact DW's mounted on FRPP black 302S wheels for sale. Both are stock Laguna Seca sizes (255/40-19 on 9" wheel and 285/35-19 on 10" wheel). Tires are in excellent shape, they have 1 track run (25 mins) in them, used in the rain. Also have about 300 miles of street use, no burnouts, etc, etc. Street use was primarily for gas, trip to th shop for mod installations, etc. Wheels are in very good shape with no significant scratches and no dents. They are not in truly 'new' condition but ar every close.

Entire package cost me $2279 from TireRack (+ tax/shipping). I will entertain any reasonable offer. At this point I do not know what UPS shipping charges would be, but if we can agree on price I will have that costed out from UPS ASAP.

-Pete

Tire mounted on 302S wheel:
IMG_20120522_082409.jpg

Examples of tread depth of one front tire:
IMG_20120522_082427.jpg

IMG_20120522_082724.jpg

Ah that's very tempting, if only you were 3,000 miles closer.

PeteInCT

Connecticut
If you're really interested we can work on price to manage shipping. My guess (only a guess) is $50 to $60 per tire/wheel.

I'll throw an offer at you, you let me know if its reasonable. How about $1600 and I'll drive up to Conn and pick em up. All you gotta do is sit back and collect the cash I have in hand.

PeteInCT

Connecticut
bkaser90 said:
I'll throw an offer at you, you let me know if its reasonable. How about $1600 and I'll drive up to Conn and pick em up. All you gotta do is sit back and collect the cash I have in hand.

I'll PM you...

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
Cool, great bargain. I just ordered the last of my parts for now, the nomex protector and folding plate bracket. When I finally get ready to install everything I will run out to a local BMW shop and pick up some redline fluid when I replace the clutch line.

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
Glad to hear that. I took a look at my wife's GT radiator after 43k miles, holy crap, talk about bent fins. I will post a pic to see if anyone thinks they shouldn't bother installing one of these...

PeteInCT

Connecticut
There is a nomex honeycomb that we are using to protect the radiator. See my post with part # and pics. ChuckP just installed his today up here at Watkins Glen. Got it from Speedway motors for about $20. Will shield radiator from bugs, rocks, tire marbles.

TMO Supporting Vendors