The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Any Memorial plans this weekend?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weather should be halfway decent around here for the Holiday Weekend, Monday looking the worst with showers moving in. I hope everyone remembers all our fallen soldiers who gave their lives for our freedom this Holiday weekend. I plan a cookout either today or Sunday...we'll see...take a moment to remember our fallen Heroes.

drano38

Wayne
Yes, a burger burn, etc are expected on any holiday weekend. But I agree, we need to remember those who died for the freedom we enjoy.
Last night I helped a fellow Legion member put up flags at the cemetery.
We will also host the Memorial Day program for the small community of 200 on Monday morning.
If its not raining Sunday, I'll go to a Bacon and Beer event that includes a car show.
So lets all enjoy our weekend, and include remembering our fallen heroes this weekend, and every day of the year.

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
Sitting in Kabul waiting for a plane through Dubai and then home. I have been a contractor participating in the war on terror for 10 years. This after 23 years in uniform. I Am Tired!

Remembering my brothers and employees who died in the Philippines, Afghanistan and at home. Some as soldiers and some as contractors doing a soldiers job. DOL.

TMSBOSS, I and surely everyone else here at TMO thank you & everyone else in our military for serving to protect us and our country. The world is not a safe place any longer and is getting worse as we breathe. Your dedicated service to our country is most appreciated by all of us...enjoy your weekend.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel