The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Anyone looking to sell stock side pipe stuff?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Here are a couple of links for the complete side exhaust kit right from ford. And the dealership in the link has the best prices I have seen on everything ford.

http://www.levittownfordsupercenter.com/ford-racing-side-exhaust-gt500-p-1765.html

http://www.levittownfordsupercenter.com/ford-racing-side-exhaust-mustang-p-1648.html

Dave

I have my stock side pipes and the h-pipe that I would sell. The harder part is shipping it as the h-pipe is large and heavy. I am thinking $300 for 3 pieces plus shipping, or $200 for just the 2 side pipes. If interested, I could take some pics tomorrow.

LS110 said:
I have my stock side pipes and the h-pipe that I would sell. The harder part is shipping it as the h-pipe is large and heavy. I am thinking $300 for 3 pieces plus shipping, or $200 for just the 2 side pipes. If interested, I could take some pics tomorrow.

Thats a good deal LS110.

LS110 said:

I'll take em if we can figure out shipping. Shouldn't be too bad. 60302. Send some pics to kburkhardt12 at comcast dot net.

Great! Gonna be on the road over the weekend, but should get back to you quickly. Got the two bolts that hold the exit ends of the side pipes to the chassis?

cosm3os said:
Great! Gonna be on the road over the weekend, but should get back to you quickly. Got the two bolts that hold the exit ends of the side pipes to the chassis?

What year GT model do you have cosm3os? There are FRPP instructions for the install depending on what year GT you have. Here is a link to the install instructions. Its say for 11' and 12' but im pretty sure it is good for 11-14's

http://www.fordracingparts.com/download/instructionsheets/FordInstShtM-5220-MB.pdf

Just an FYI,

Dave

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
cosm3os said:
14. Thanks I saw those. Looks like the only thing I'll need are the bolts.

I'm sure the sidepipe bolts come with the side pipes. I've bought takeoff parts from John, and met him in person out here at Chuckwalla. At his price, that deal can't be beat!

Grant 302 said:
I'm sure the sidepipe bolts come with the side pipes. I've bought takeoff parts from John, and met him in person out here at Chuckwalla. At his price, that deal can't be beat!

Grant - Thank you for the positive referral! Via emails, sounds like the parts are sold.

Received the parts today and got them installed. First of all, John may very well be the best internet seller ever. You should buy stuff from him--even if you don't need it--it will restore your faith in the internet and humanity, in general!

Second--every V8 Mustang should come with these from Ford.

cosm3os said:
Received the parts today and got them installed. First of all, John may very well be the best internet seller ever. You should buy stuff from him--even if you don't need it--it will restore your faith in the internet and humanity, in general!

Second--every V8 Mustang should come with these from Ford.

^^^^^X2 for both comments^^^^^ I bought parts from John also.. 1st class.

Don't forget our feedback thread.

https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?topic=2190.0

TMO Supporting Vendors