The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

  • Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!
BackInBlack 1.jpg

S197 BackInBlack Build Thread Profile - S197 Mustangs

Chassis Swapped Boss 302

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I wish I knew how to read this . . . rpm on the vertical axis. What is the horizontal axis? What do the brown and blue lines represent and plot on the graph? I see a knock sensor gauge on the left pegged to the far right hand red zone, but I do not know what any of this means.
Horizontal axis is just log run time. Brown is RPM and blue is knock. I put the cursor over the highest knock point so that's what shows on the gauges.
 

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel
Top