The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Big Dave W takes a break from working the SCCA Spring Nationals to win CAMC !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
DaveW has little time to stay focused since he and his wife run a complete little Autocross/Racer Store during many of the SCCA National Tour Events and also some NASA ones also. When he is in the grid waiting to run and when he is running it is actually a brief respite from changing tires for folks, selling accessories and so much more. I thought I would drop a few pics of Dave , his wife Liz and Ron and Sonja Ver Mulm ( R&S Racing our favorite Hoosier Dealer ) relaxing prior to their runs and sharing a brief amount of down time from all their work at these events. I thought I would toss in a few shots of the stuff available so you all get an idea of what is available --- heck they have been doing race decals since 1984!!

IMG_1549.jpg

IMG_1551.jpg

IMG_1550.jpg

IMG_1549-1.jpg

IMG_1547.jpg

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Dang, I forgot to post his big shoe sale on " Goodyear " special edition track and driving shoes . They are around 74 to 84 buckaroos , but now 50% off !! I am styling one pair and they do look good on me, ha! Figured I better toss in a pic of his new decal job and that likely helped him win big in CAMC this past weekend -- the car looks sharp!

IMG_1559.jpg

IMG_1556.jpg

IMG_1555.jpg

IMG_1557.jpg

IMG_1543.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors