The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Birthday Rhyme Time ---- Jeff V8 is Sixty Eight !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Man, the Pennsylvania Pony Pilot is starting to catch up to me , though we all know he still acts much more mature than I do. Today he is celebrating a Birthday and we need to all reach out and wish him the best, as he has been a member and contributor for a dang long time. A good wish for his special day would be that he gets out to PittRace soon for a little R&R -- for us here that means Racing and Racing , forget the relaxation!

Best wishes today, Jeff, and unlike others who coulda had a V8 , you knew it's life giving properties to postpone aging and keep the Speed Racer in all of us so you have had one for many a year.

Bill P

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
SoCal
Pretty cool to share your birthday with the Mustang, which turns 60 today. Happy Birthday Jeff!

GB899

NO REGRETS
Nebraska
Happy Birthday... it's my sister's birthday as well... and one of my best friends birthday along with the Mustang too... celebrating with a broken tooth... but going out to dinner with old friends tonight.. will gum my food with temp crown

FB_IMG_1713324591214.jpg

FB_IMG_1713324326590.jpg

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors