The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Blowfish Racing brand 15% off all August!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland
To celebrate the 1 year anniversary of the production tow hook kits and the start of a company, Blowfish Racing is offering 15% off all Blowfish Racing brand items through the month of August! Use promo code "blowfish".

I hope to have a banner up on the site soon, but I keep proving myself to be very tech-unsavvy. I have a call in to tech support to fix stupid. Until then, it all looks "business as usual", but the promo code is valid starting today.

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland
Yup! Its all in stock and ready to ship out. UPS cutoff for the day is 1:30PM eastern. You made it just in time for same day shipping! Thanks John!

dmichaels

Papa Smurf
CT
Also just utilized the discount code - just in the nick of time with August being almost over! Excited I will have brake cooling setup soon :)

I dont go on here very much. Heck I never opened this up until a couple says ago. I was also not too familiar with blowfish racing. Im a vendor on other forums so much of my time is over there.

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland
thanks for letting me know! this is bad news and I cant get through to my site host to figure out what is going on.

if you or anyone else needs to order, please feel free to call 410-643-1127. you will get me and I will process your orders manually.

TMO Supporting Vendors