The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

BMO Exclusive Discount On Fog Light Kits - All Years

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

For those that have not read the classified section, Rick just posted about a company that is offering members of this site a 10% discount on their products. They make complete kits to add fog lights to the Boss. I have brake ducts and will not be adding them but I can tell you I have installed a backup light kit from Starkey Products on the F150. It comes on when the truck is in reverse and anytime with a dash mounted switch.

It is top quality and was super easy to install. Makes loading the trailer in the dark much easier. Customer service was also top notch, some of you may recognize the name Starkey since the owner's brother runs VMP tuning.

Take a look here:
https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?topic=4387.0

So if I'm reading the Starkey site right, in order to use the existing fog light holes in my 2013, I'd need the following:

3551 - Wiring & switch kit w/ LED converter (3513)
OEM LED fog lamps

Correct?

Fiddler49 said:
So if I'm reading the Starkey site right, in order to use the existing fog light holes in my 2013, I'd need the following:

3551 - Wiring & switch kit w/ LED converter (3513)
OEM LED fog lamps

Correct?

Don't know, it would be best to contact Jason there and ask.

TMO Supporting Vendors