The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

News from 20 years ago ...........Beyonce comes to Sweden and folks welcome the onslaught of Tourists!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
The Swedish Tourist Industry looks forward to large groups of Tourists from around the World descending on Sweden due to the reasonable concert ticket prices in their Country of snow and lutefisk! Stores, restaurants, bars and hotels look forward to the groups and the massive amount of extra income the Superstar Singer brings when her devoted fans follow her concerts.
Dated 6/14/2010

Current News 6/16/2023

The Swedish people swoon with fear as Beyonce is coming to their Country and due to their low ticket prices there, tourists from around the Globe will be landing in the land of Meatballs, Swedish Pancakes and Swedish Pancakes. Economists note Hotel rooms , food and other commodities will rise with the world travelers descending on Sweden , causing panic with the added inflation. Hans Christian Andersson reporting from Stockholm interviewed Sven and Ollie Gustafsson to get their take on the coming conflagration and they responded, " Vell, hell, all dem peoples, ja, be coming, und ve vill vatch meatballs roll oop inn prizze! " " Furr git bout mya pankayucks wit lingonberries, day go oop too, zo-ahh ve vill knot hav nuff Krona too uh evvenn byy dingleberries! " " Damm twowrists, Ollie and I vill ownlee bee Abe-ull to uh byy hairring, furr git da peeklling! " " Sceerew Beyonce, shee inflaschunn monsterr!"

Okay poetic license , but you gotta laugh it is on all the news stations and that's funny , I don't care who your are!

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
Bill

i just got used to your German. Now,Swedish?? Lol

One man’s fortunate harvest is another man’s shameless removal of natures fruits. You can be a glass half empty or a glass half full guy.

I think some should get a smaller glass and be happy more often!

Not sure I would travel across the street to see Beyonce. It must be the lingonberries.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
I just had to laugh that folks are actually complaining that inflation may be going up due to Pop Musicians - they even reference what is going to happen when " The Boss " is there in a month or two.

Yupping Yimminee, ve arr goin ta hav a smorgasbord of inflation ven Bruce rocks Stockholm!

TMO Supporting Vendors