The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
There is no such thing as "a cold one"

...least not in my book which truth be told, I'm a Grey Goose, up with olives and no vermouth kinda guy.

Beer is for after mowing, after tracking and at the ball game.

Martinis are for hanging with the ladies, corporate sponsors and a good cigar.

So true that sports are entertaining.....I look forward to the weekends now with NASCAR & football there to watch.Baseball & other stuff not so much, all tho the World Series may grab my attention if a local team is involved.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
It not a problem for me. Want to mix sports and politics....you loose me.

I tune in to sports to be entertained....not lectured.

Not lectured or dumbed down with superimposed graphics and crap. I kind of miss tubes. I don't need to count the blades of grass on the field to understand and enjoy what's going on.

Giants lose on a LAST second 61 yard goal..0 & 3 not going anywhere this year!!!! Ben mcadoo you need to whip them boys into SHAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... and somebody needs to whip HIM into shape!!!Those Giants have NEVER left me feeling like they were a power house ....EVER! Eli has never proved to be a great player...........My brother is a Dallas fan....he must be smiling.

Last edited:
Today's loss was tough, but following the Giants all these years...nothing surprises me anymore, unless they win.Bunkie726...Good luck with your Eagles...they're a better group than my Jints!

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors