The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss 302s wheels for sale.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a set of four boss 302s wheels. I'm looking to pick up some track wheels/tires so looking to sell these. They are in perfect shape. I'm looking to get $850 for the set, new they are between $250-$280 a piece. They do have the tpms sensors as well. I would also consider a trade for track wheels or other boss parts (grill, brake ducts, etc)

Sorry guys, I was out of town all weekend and couldn't respond. I did send some of you pics if you emailed me, if you would like pics please email me at [email protected]

They are offset sizes with 19"x9" for the fronts and 19"x10" for the rear. They are in like new condition. They have a set of hankook evo v12 tires on them, which is not included in the $850 price, i'd sell those for $90 a piece, so $1210 for the set. The tires are in pretty good shape but one of them is a little "chunked" out, so I wouldn't use them on the track, but they are fine for the road (I can send pics of those as well).

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel