The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss #818 for sale in Ontario Canada

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I was at Dixie Ford checking on when my BOSS was going to be made/delivered. Which is driving me nuts what with reading all the great stuff in here. I saw a BOSS 302 sitting in the showroom. It's BOSS #818, Red/Black stripes, Recaro's, Torsen, car cover & mats. They could possibly have a White one for sale also. If interested give them a call and see if the cars are still available.

Dixie Ford
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
905-629-1300

Was there today having the DRL'S turned on my US spec. Boss and it was still there. I seen it there 2 weeks ago,that's when I decided to buy in the U.S after seeing there asking price.

Boss1309 said:
Was there today having the DRL'S turned on my US spec. Boss and it was still there. I seen it there 2 weeks ago,that's when I decided to buy in the U.S after seeing there asking price.

How did that go?

$1000.00 BELOW LIST! Today I was talking to the sales person that I bought my Boss from about Trackey. He told me that the dealer now wants $1000 below list for this Boss 302. Again it's Boss # 818 , Red w/ black stripes, Recaros / Torsen, car cover and mats.

The sales person is Pankaj Raheja, 905-629-1300 ext 246
Dixie Ford, 5495 Dixie Rd, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, L4W 1E6

TMO Supporting Vendors