The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss/GT parts for sell/trade. Selling car sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I plan on selling my Boss to carmax sometime in the near future and would like to return to stock as much as possible. I have plenty of parts that can be traded for your OEM parts with a little extra cash on your end. Since I'm pinched on time I will give you a VERY good deal if you're interested. I'm located in norther Virginia and have no intentions of shipping items. At the end of the day I wouldn't mind selling the car with parts on but I'd have for them to go to waste. Contact me at (209)747-8785

Here are a few parts I can remember off the top of my head
- kooks longtubes 1-7/8
-gutted kooks cats (looks like a normal cat but gutted)
-kooks quad h pipe
-kooks side pipes
-lethal performance gen 2 over the axle pipes
-kooks quad axle backs w/black ceramic tips
-drive shaft shop aluminum 1 piece driveshaft
-airaid Parnelli jones carbon fiber intake
-brand new uninstalled trucarbon battery/master cylinder covers
-mmd carbon fiber hood struts
-alcantara suede shifter boot
-alcantara suede e-brake boot
-mgw shifter
-RTR spoiler
-mmd matte black tail light trim (only fits 13/14)
-trucarbon decklid
-trucarbon hood vents
-trucarbon side mirror covers
-SCT3000 tuner

Would also like to add that I have 19x8.5/235 toyo proxes R888 & 19x10/305 toyo proxes and a spare set of 2 295/30/19 proxes. Would trade for your rims/tires plus cash

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
If someone is still interested in the Kooks h pipe, I have one I was going to put on the car but decided against. I don't have their side pipes, however, but pm me and we'll see if we can make it work.

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
I have not received a reply, has anyone heard from the OP? Still interested if you're still interested in selling.

Thanks,
Dave

TMO Supporting Vendors