The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

  • Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!
IMG_1629.jpeg

S197 Boss Lite - 2011 Mustang GT Build Thread Profile - S197 Mustangs

2011 Mustang GT, premium package, glass roof

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mine is an 05, so the GT500 is an upgrade for me, can’t speak to the 11-14.

After a hot session, here that is usually 25 or 30 minutes I have a 7-8 degree spread from 160-168 or so. I don’t know if that good or bad but it works for me, and that’s a 275 at 32 psi hot
Those seem like awesome numbers to me. That’s about what my rears were. I might try copying your alignment numbers up front. I run 305s and 34 psi.

Do you get even wear across the tire width?

Thanks for your help!
 
I am no expert, but, wow, that looks like a lot of lean in the photo, like your splitter is about to drag on the driver's side.

I wonder if getting the car to corner flatter would help?

Again, I am no expert. Please be aware that I may very well have no idea what I am talking about, and the lean toward the outside on a turn is just perfect. But it looks like a lot to me compared to photos of my car on turns


Ha!

It won't let me copy and paste the photo you posted.

It is your post #30.

Very exciting looking track, by the way.
 
Top