The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss Mustang Brakes In Stock at KNS Brakes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How about a package price on the DBA 4000 rotors (front and rear) and a set of HAWK DTC-70 (front) and DTC-60 (rear pads) shipped to 29672 (SC)?

DBA TS 5000's, are those prices for each rotor/hat, or for a pair of front 2-piece rotors/hats?

Thanks for your help!

Luke

KNS Brakes

Supporting Vendor
Cary NC
SC BOSS said:
How about a package price on the DBA 4000 rotors (front and rear) and a set of HAWK DTC-70 (front) and DTC-60 (rear pads) shipped to 29672 (SC)?

DBA TS 5000's, are those prices for each rotor/hat, or for a pair of front 2-piece rotors/hats?

Thanks for your help!

Luke

I'll shoot you a PM here in a bit, The T3 5000 that is for the pair, but I will set you up with a nice package deal.

PM coming.

-Nick

I am loving the Ferodo 2500 front pads I got from you a couple of months ago - thank you again for all of the help and advice!

John

Senderofan

Having more fun than should be allowed..in my Boss
Nick:

Looking for a price on pads....front and rear....I'm doing a couple of HPDE days a year...otherwise street driving. Please send me a quote for pads...or pads + rotors for my needs,

Thanks in advance,

Wayne

KNS Brakes

Supporting Vendor
Cary NC
ArizonaGT said:
Ken:

I'm about to pull the trigger on a set of PF08s for the front. What's the story on the $0.00 "USPS Custom" shipping?

--Drew

It is a glitch in the system, we are trying to fix it. UPS Ground is the option to choose, unless you're looking to get it expedited.

-Nick

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
KNS Brakes said:
It is a glitch in the system, we are trying to fix it. UPS Ground is the option to choose, unless you're looking to get it expedited.

-Nick

Thanks for the quick response, order placed!

TMO Supporting Vendors