The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss Mustang Brakes In Stock at KNS Brakes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hi Ken just wondering what you would recommend for my 2013 Boss , something better than stock but less dust , street use , I would like a price for front and rear pads , Craig.

KNS Brakes

Supporting Vendor
Cary NC
unit5alive said:
Hi Ken just wondering what you would recommend for my 2013 Boss , something better than stock but less dust , street use , I would like a price for front and rear pads , Craig.

Carbotech 1521 Bobcats would be a good choice. Shoot me a PM and we will get you some pricing.

-Nick

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Got my DBA rotors, Hawk HP brake pads and Goodridge lines last night. Hope to get them in this Saturday. It was a pleasure working with the fellas from KNS Brakes!

iDrive said:
Thoughts on Girodisc 2pc rotors vs DBA?

Thanks,

Dave

I'm running Girodisc with Pagid's and they perform very well. Have not run DBA -- originally planned to go that way, but they were on back-order at the time I upgraded.

Also Girodisc are very responsive to technical questions and delivery was prompt.

TMO Supporting Vendors