The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss/Mustang Suspension parts for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boss is sold so this stuff has to go. Everything is in perfect working order. Prices are OBO Paypal shipped to 48 states. I will accept checks but funds would have to clear before I ship. All parts located in western Pa. If you have any questions or want more images please don't hesitate to PM me.

Thanks for looking,
Mark

SOLD

IMG_1700_zpsfqwp2yex.png
Proforged extended length Ball Joints Pn-101-10012 These were on the car for less than 2k miles. $80 shipped
Proforged extended length outer tie rods Pn-104-10812 also less than 2k miles. $80 shipped

or take the both Proforged items for $150

IMG_1708_zpseoylzu3a.jpg
IMG_1709_zpstmefwxdl.jpg

Adam,
Yes, I still have them. My understanding is that they are 342#front and 200#rear at static ride height. These are spec's for a GT not a Boss though I ran them on mine with great success. I ran them with minimum drop (1.25") on the front and ended up putting a delrin spacer in the rear to get the rake I wanted without having the rear adjusters fully extended. My car has been sold so this stuff needs to go. When I get the chance, I will be adding some parts. Kooks, MGW, SVE and more.

Thanks,
Mark

Will post up the rest of my stuff as soon as I can find the time to do it properly. : Hopefully, real soon 8)

Bob302 pm sent

Captdistraction Fays2 sold and shipped today along with the coilovers. :) Thanks Alex x 2!

Will post the other stuff as soon as I possibly can

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
Very happy with the LCA's purchased from BustersBoss, and indeed they did come with a full set of new Heim Joints. Very nice, well packaged with quick and documented shipping.

Here is a pic after refurbish:

20151018_082418_zpsrseyltz2.jpg

20151018_082319_zpsfihdvq95.png

I would totally recommend this BMO Seller
Thank you,
Davis
302 HP

TMO Supporting Vendors