The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

brake cooling kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Received Ford racing part M-2004-MB brake duct cooling kit. I plan in installing these parts in my standard boss, tomorrow. Though I noticed the lack of "2 fog light besel" listed on the installation instructions "parts in kit". ??? Am I really missing something or have I just not looked into it far enough? Or do I modify what I have? Thanks in advance!

Yes you are missing two parts that will replace the fog light ones, new items have a pipe end to connect hose. That is what I received with my LS. You will have to cut the wire in the hose back about a 1 1/2" to make it fit on both ends. Check out the other forum, on issues on the hose, very tight, or they sent out he wrong size.

Good luck,
KYBOSSLS

I remember reading about the fit, thanks for the info. To bad I can't do the installation tomorrow, oh well next weekend at MPH perhaps...

TMO Supporting Vendors