The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Brake Heat Shields

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Re: Brembo Calipers and Other Stuff

Fastduo said:
I would take the brakes and the tires if you are willing to ship.

Tires are going to be costly to ship, somewhere around $60. At that point for maybe 30-40 more you can get them from a vendor. However if you still want to PM me you details and I can get a total.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Re: Brake Pads, Heat Shields and Nitto NT01 Tires

YellowBoss said:
Set of PFC 7781/08/15/44 That is the 08 endurance compound and they work great. New 15MM thick and have two 20 runs plus another 10 min run. There is 13MM at the thinnest point and 14 at the thickest. Paid $300 looking for $155 shipped.

Great price on those pads; not in a position to spend right now but that's a killer deal for anyone looking to try out a solid set of track pads.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Re: Brake Pads, Heat Shields and Nitto NT01 Tires

YellowBoss said:
Looking for $55 ea. set of four shims shipped, yes they are discolored but that will not effect how they work.

Set of PFC 7781/08/15/44 That is the 08 endurance compound and they work great. New 15MM thick and have two 20 runs plus another 10 min run. There is 13MM at the thinnest point and 14 at the thickest. Paid $300 looking for $155 shipped.

I'll take the pads and one set of shims! :) Paypal okay?

TMO Supporting Vendors