The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Brand New 2012 Boss 302 For Sale!!!!!!!!

Who wants it?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Brand New 2012 Boss 302 for sale, The car is sitting on my showroom floor! The Boss is Race Red with the Recaro Seats and car cover! I am asking $47,500......... Please feel free to contact me at 513-509-8622 or Email me at [email protected] .................. I am located about 20 minutes north of Cincinnati Ohio

Most BMO members have purchased at MSRP or below. Asking more this late in the year when the order banks for the 2013 Boss 302's opened today is going to be tough. We're hearing more comments of members buying their cars for under MSRP. Good luck.

No dealers have been allocated any 2013 Boss Mustangs yet! No dealers out there even know if they are getting one yet, but to your response anybody out there shoot me an offer, all i can do is say yes or no!!!

Not to piss in your weaties,
but I agree with Rick and unless there is an unassuming customer out there or someone this late in the game that has to have a Boss 302 you should be keeping that one for a bit. I hate ADM's and will not pay any either.

Again, make me an offer! I have to start somewhere.... And for people who want a Boss and does not want to wait 9 months I have the perfect car! And If your not in the market for a new Boss I do not need these comments on my post, I am trying to sell a car here! Thank you

CO # 2590 with R/T at MSRP - $43,135 for sale in Red Wing, MN:

http://www.redwingfordchrysler.com/new/Ford/2012-Ford-Mustang-Red-Wing-178077050a0a006501112e854ee27801.htm

FordDealer302 said:
Again, make me an offer! I have to start somewhere.... And for people who want a Boss and does not want to wait 9 months I have the perfect car! And If your not in the market for a new Boss I do not need these comments on my post, I am trying to sell a car here! Thank you

Nice attitude! Glad you like the free space to make your comments.

BLAZN BOSS

Since this freeloader is trying to stiff someone for ADM and being rude about it can the administrator bump him off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMO Supporting Vendors