The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Camber Plate vs. Adjustable LCA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Any opinions on best means of getting additional neg camber up front? Seems like -2 degrees is desirable.

Jza1736 said:
Gary, How much were you running last time out?
I ran -2.2 from early summer to the Mustang Roundup late September. I only got in one more full day after that and was running -2.7. I ended up spinning a wheel stud and had to pack up so didn't really get a good feel for the additional camber. It's definitely more noticeable on the street but not undrivable. I seemed to get pretty consistent temps at -2.7 but they were all taken in the paddock versus the hot pits.

TMO Supporting Vendors