The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Check out 21 Car Productions content on You Tube @MrSteveespo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
Check out my channel on You Tube 21 Car Productions for new technical content, including modifications, maintenance and track ready tips to keep your Mustangs going fast on Track. The usual in car and front windscreen videos will keep coming but I have decided to share some of the ideas and wisdom I have gotten from many people in the Mustang community along with over 40 years of Ford racing knowledge.
Steve

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
I commented on your Sebring Fast Lap 12/9/23. Nice video. I like the data graphics. What are you using to data log and how did you make those fancy graphics??
AiM Solo DL2 and AiM Smarty Cam 3 Corsa. The overlays are part of AiM software and the data connection protocol is a GT350 Can Bus OBD2 setup.

TMO Supporting Vendors