The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Continental (Hoosier) 275/35/18 Grand Am Take-off Slicks and Rolex Rains

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sold out for now, check back soon.

Third party seller, all (100%) proceeds go to a Mustang Race team.

Just picked up a few fresh sets of the CTSCC 275/35/18 take-offs slicks from a GS Boss Mustang. $150 per set of 4 tires.

Two Continental Rolex slicks 305's SOLD

Shipping can get expensive unless you have an account with Fedex or UPS. Local pick-up in S Central FL is best.

Also still have a set of new Rolex Series Rains, 305 and 285, they have to go so any offers? (they were listed for $400)

Wettires_zps5c4bda0f.png
wettiretread_zps8fb371a7.png
wettire1_zpsed8ec6e4.png
wettire3_zpsc5012ccc.png
wettire5_zps7d95f39d.png

Re: Continental (Hoosier) Grand Am Take-off Slicks 275-305-Rains

If they were 19's they would have been snatched right up. I wish I could use them, that's a steal :(

I use these 18x9.5 Ford Racing rims for the 275's take-offs.

http://www.trueblueracingparts.com/2010-MUSTANG-SHELBY-GT500-18X95-WHEEL-SET-WITH-TPMS-KIT_p_339.html

You can get the rims without the TPMS a little cheaper. If you plan to track 18" is the way to go. Crusin Concepts has a knock off of these rims in 18x10, not light but they have held up well to plenty of abuse. I use some 285 Rolex slicks on the ten inch wheels.

YellowBoss said:
I use these 18x9.5 Ford Racing rims for the 275's take-offs.

http://www.trueblueracingparts.com/2010-MUSTANG-SHELBY-GT500-18X95-WHEEL-SET-WITH-TPMS-KIT_p_339.html

You can get the rims without the TPMS a little cheaper. If you plan to track 18" is the way to go. Crusin Concepts has a knock off of these rims in 18x10, not light but they have held up well to plenty of abuse. I use some 285 Rolex slicks on the ten inch wheels.

Those are sweet GT500 rims. Damn, I should have picked those up.

I just bought a new set of 2012 Boss 302S Ford racing Rim take offs with new p zeros coming next week. Im putting M/T drag radials 305/35/19's on the 10" rears for 1/4 mile running. I will have the original rims that I could put tracking tires on. What are the better-best 19" tire for tracking our Boss?

I may have to buy a set of those 18" GT500 rims. The price is right and you sure have many more choices of tires regardless of what your doing with the car. The 302S rims are really nice to but the tire options are minimal :'(

KonaBlue302 said:
I may have to buy a set of those 18" GT500 rims. The price is right and you sure have many more choices of tires regardless of what your doing with the car. The 302S rims are really nice to but the tire options are minimal :'(

Yep, that the whole idea plus the 18" tires are much cheaper then 19's. There are a few threads in the racing section about what 19's work on the track but few people here run them. I switched to 18's/NT05's from the get-go so I have no clue what is best for the 302S rims. It is mindboggling why Ford even put the 19 on the 302S ???

If you decide to get the rims call Trueblue and ask for Dave, he normally drop ships them with no charge.

steveespo said:
Scott do you have any 305-18 conti slicks? If so what height and price?
Thanks
Steve

Steve 660, just a hair shy of 26 inches and they are in very good condition overall. One could be turned around on the rim as it has a little more wear on the outside wear hole but not much. The other thing is one is O and the other I. To me it is not a big deal and I have run the 285's mixed like that. I did discuss this with Jon and he told me it is not a problem and they have mixed in practice if I remember correctly.

These are the last I have and I doubt I will get anymore, all I want is $25 each. They are about 12.5 wide so two taped together is about 25x25x26 and 46 pounds but billing is something like 80 pounds.

dmichaels

Papa Smurf
CT
Wish I was close enough for local pickup... if by chance you have some available in later December / early January timeframe I'll be down in Florida and could probably pick up a set to bring back as my checked baggage ;) Just got my GT500 18" wheels and will need tires for next season

TMO Supporting Vendors