The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Continental Tire Extreme Contact Force Impressions and Feedback

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Minnesota
Hey gang, another year as a Conti ambassador for me. VATTERVIP is the buy 3 get one code you can use at Trackdaytire.com. I'm on season two with my original set. Still working great. First event this year was at BIR in north central MN. Ran hard on our unstructor day and was logging some of my best times until I had a minor off track excursion and bent a rim. That also took a big chunk out of the sidewall of my left front tire. To the ECF's credit, the tire did not fail! Had ti limp in and revert back to my street tires to finish the weekend. Shout out to Johnny at Trackdaytire. I asked if the tires carried any kind of warranty for such things, and he replaced the damage tire at 1/2 price. Certainly something they don't have to do! I'd also like to send a shout out to a local wheel repair company here in the Twin Cities metro, Twin City Wheel repair. Mark and team reapired my rim in 2 days! Back to perfect and for under $100!

My second set of ECFs and replacement tire are due in today! Can't wait for the next track days, MId-O in July, Blackhawk Farms in Aug and Road America in September! Woot woot!

TMO Supporting Vendors