The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Cortex Koni SA question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
Here at the track and getting ready for an event tomorrow. The coil overs are just installed and I cant work out how the rears are adjusted for rebound. Do you have to unbolt them a rotate?? I sent a mail to Filip at Cortex but I do not know if he will see it in time before we hit the track. Any help wold be welcome.

It was regarding the Cortex extreme Coil over system track with single adjustable Konis front and rear.

Cheers
Matthew

The one negative with that setup is you have to remove the rear dampers to adjust them.

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
NFSBOSS said:
The one negative with that setup is you have to remove the rear dampers to adjust them.

Thats what I thought. I was hoping to see if we could do it in the morning but could not find any instructions. Did not want to take them off and not be able to figure it out in a hurry! Any chance any one has a instruction manual handy??:)

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
Thanks Grant. I got a email from Filip at Cortex confirming the instrucions. Very happy with the setup!! Got first in my rwd class and third in overall class with a pile of Evos and subarus. At first went with track nannys but spent my time fighting the computer. Then turned all nannys off and the car was a delight to drive. Still need a lot of fine tuning to get the car setup right. But so easy to change ride height!! Time to start thinking about R/A7's.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel