The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Craig's New Front Plate Bracket (No Drill) Now Available-2013 Stang

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dvendet

Everyone's entitled to my opinion. ;)
All

Just got this email from Craig Broussard regarding availability of his custom made bracket for the 13 Stang if you're interested.

MMD

message follows
--------------------------
Hello All,

I’ve had a lot of questions about the 2013 Mustang front license plate bracket over the last couple of weeks. My fabricator is working diligently on 1000 of them for me but will not have them ready for another 2-3 weeks.

I personally fabricated (25) 2013 Mustang brackets last week and picked them up from the powder coaters today. This bracket will only fit the 2013 GT, V-6 and Boss 302 (see attached pics). These 25 brackets are only available through me directly via this email notification, not on our website, and will be ready to ship on Monday 5/7.

If you want one, simply respond “Send me an invoice”. The first 25 who respond to this email get them. Cost is $48.95 plus $7.05 for shipping (in the U.S. only). Total is $56.00. When I get your response, I will send you an electronic payment invoice to your email account. You can use the invoice to pay for the bracket using any credit card or a PayPal account. It will come as a PayPal generated invoice. You do not need a PayPal account or login to pay for the bracket.

These will go quick! Thank you for your interest in my product and have a great day!

r/

Craig Broussard
"Craig's Custom Mustang Brackets"
www.ccmustangbrackets.com
Office: 757-548-2865
Cell: 757-636-2445
"Innovation Through Determination"

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
Can we see some of the images? I couldn't find any for the '13 on the vendor's web site.

Dvendet

Everyone's entitled to my opinion. ;)
ace72ace said:
Can we see some of the images? I couldn't find any for the '13 on the vendor's web site.
I personally have not purchased this item. I went with a inexpensive black plastic bracket that was shown on YouTube and cost me about 13 dollars. This bracket was intended for use on a Ford F-150 truck Installation instruction was provided some Ford factory workers on this vid mentioned. My bracket will clip between the stock splitter and the fascia and will also require a nylon tie to bind the bracket with the grille to hold the bracket on. What I like about the bracket, other the fact it coast only 13 dollars is that the plate will sit low just above the splitter near the lower grill. Craig bracket will sit higher up - covering the fascia. The advantage the Craig's bracket has is that it is easily removable. That may be a feature that may be more important to some. I don't think I will be removing my bracket that often. I have not installed the bracket I mentioned yet as my vehicle wil not arrive until this Friday. This will probably be the very first thing I do as Virginia requires both front and back plates and you will get tagged if you get caught without them. I'll post a pic whenever I install the bracket and also can find my digital camera.

Hopefully some 2013 Boss owner can show us their handy work.

MMD

TMO Supporting Vendors