The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Curious: How many Bosses have you seen?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Two. Not counting at dealerships. One randomly here in town, and another when a guy that I meet at track attack stopped by to say hi at my work in his car.

Lots, ever since I bought one they are everywhere :)

2012 Kona Blue (Member on here)
2013 Graber Blue
2012 Race Red
2012 Competition Orange
2013 Race Red (only comes here on weekends)
Couple weeks ago a 2013 School Bus Yellow was cruising around town making lots of noise :)

Last weekend went to a Car Show in MerrickVille and there was a '13 White, '13 GHG, and a '13 School Bus Yellow.

And these might not count but there is a '13 GHG & '13 Race Red still sitting on a local dealers lot

Highpower11 said:
Saw my twin passing through Fort Devens, MA. on the 4th. Thought I was looking through a mirror; first one I've seen in a year!

I'm pretty close to Devens.
I've never seen a Boss out on the road. At car shows I've seen 2 Kona Blue 2012s and one Grabber Blue 2013. Aside from mine, that's all I've ever seen.

other than the tulsa shelby meet, i've one '12 laguna seca, one '12 white, and a '13 race red in the tulsa area. i know there's a few more around, but i haven't seen 'em on the road.

NOGI88 said:
other than the tulsa shelby meet, i've one '12 laguna seca, one '12 white, and a '13 race red in the tulsa area. i know there's a few more around, but i haven't seen 'em on the road.
Welcome to BMO!

GB899

NO REGRETS
Nebraska
Last Thursday I saw a black and red 2012 Laguna Seca (#128) on a used car lot... had to stop... teased my brother about it... he did some quick checking...

multiple air bag wreck repair car from Kansas...
and they still are asking $46K!!!

there are quite a few Bosses around the Omaha Nebraska Area... we have at least 5 just in our local club...

jneary

Performance Fords
Norcal
Spotted this SBY LS behind the fence in SF as I was getting on the I80 on ramp towards Oakland. This is the CHP (California Highway Patrol) lot and it appears to be an officers car. Guess I have to be careful there when I see an LS getting on the freeway and wanting to drag?!?!?! "No officer, it just accelerated by itself when I turned on to the freeway here. Must be the pedal, I'll take it to the dealer TOMORROW!!!!

lsinsf.jpg

John

Boss1815 said:
I'm pretty close to Devens.
I've never seen a Boss out on the road. At car shows I've seen 2 Kona Blue 2012s and one Grabber Blue 2013. Aside from mine, that's all I've ever seen.
Saw a 2012 on route 2 in devens months ago. My only sighting. I'm typically down in concord/ Bedford area. There are some BOSS 302 in MA!

I saw a 2012 on 119 in Groton MA a week or so ago. Other than that only at shows: 2012 silver LS, 2013 GB, 2013 SBY, 2013 PW and 2013 RR.

Took my 2012 Boss to Pickering yesterday to have a Borla axle back system installed. Passed a 2013 GHIG Boss on Highway 401 near 407 ETR cut-off. Also saw 2012 LS in the shop getting ready for a dyno run. Didn't have time to wait to see what his results were!
Saw several Boss 302s last week at the 2013 Mustang Stampede in Oakville, Ontario.

TMO Supporting Vendors