The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Curious: How many Bosses have you seen?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GA
YellowBoss said:
Contact ProMotorStripes [email protected] they can make these for you. They just made the 70 style stripe I put on my 12.

Nice. I really like them with the flat black hood. I had thought about getting the Steeda Q-Series hood and painting it flat black. Saleen came out with a hood on their 302 Black Label car that looks almost stock '12 hood but with '13 style hood vents. I sent them an email to see if it would fit a '12 and if they plan to sell the hood only. I really loved their '05-'09 S281 hood, which is what it reminds me of. The Steeda Q-Series is my 2nd choice.

Saleen302BlackLabel_zpsb5449ad5.jpg

PJWANNABE said:
Nice. I really like them with the flat black hood. I had thought about getting the Steeda Q-Series hood and painting it flat black. Saleen came out with a hood on their 302 Black Label car that looks almost stock '12 hood but with '13 style hood vents. I sent them an email to see if it would fit a '12 and if they plan to sell the hood only. I really loved their '05-'09 S281 hood, which is what it reminds me of. The Steeda Q-Series is my 2nd choice.

Saleen302BlackLabel_zpsb5449ad5.jpg
In for the update on the hood.

So far not one-12 or 13. The charts say 50 came to Indiana so you would think at least a few sightings but only when I walk out to my garage do I get the pleasure

Bought my '12 in Indiana, but it hasn't been back there since. Bought in July 2011.
I have seen 4 out of the dealer showrooms so far; 2-2012's & 2-2013's.

Saw my second one today. A 2013 SBY with Colorado plates on El Camino Real in San Clemente, CA. Unfortunately I had just put away my 2012 PW and we were driving my friends truck when we spotted it. Might be off the USMC base at Camp Pendleton.

aarcox2013

New Boss In Town
I saw a 2012 in Red here in Jacksonville at a car show the other day, but it seems we are a rare breed. I would say whenever I DO see a Boss 302, it is 9 times out of 10 red. Other than the dealer lots, I haven't seen any lately. The rarest color of the new Mustangs I would say would be GHIG. Everyone down here seems to be in either Black or White or Red. ::)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel