• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Curious: How many Bosses have you seen?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tucson 302

2013 Black LS #439
Saw a dark blue 2012 and a SBY 2013 yesterday at the Fords on Fourth car show in Tucson AZ. First time I've seen a 2012!

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
dsekae1021 said:
Saw a dark blue 2012 and a SBY 2013 yesterday at the Fords on Fourth car show in Tucson AZ. First time I've seen a 2012!

There are a bunch of us up here in Phoenix :)

Ribossman said:
Nice to see another boss on the road love that orange I drive KB 12 boss KB, I go over that way to work everyday

Have you ever been to the cruise nights at Bass Pro in Foxboro?

batman48195 said:
I saw a 2012 Race Red in Madison, WI when I was in town last year(I think I posted in this thread last year). So there is at least on in WI. LOL

Brian

Hmmm. There's a used RR for sale in Madison. They must have seen your SBY and grown suddenly very tired of the RR! ;)

Ribossman said:
When are cruise nights at bass pro love to attend weather getting better

First date this year is 4/18 then every other Thursday throughout the summer, it's a very large cruise usually 2000+ cars.
Check out this site,

http://www.patriot-place.com/masscruiser.aspx

You all are making me jealous that your Boss is a rare sight where you're from. See too many here in Detroit so i cant get all Ron Burgundy with it. But i do have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

TheMarco said:
ChuckP, no problem with age at all! I thought it was awesome actually to see her drive that bad ass machine. And with confidence too!

And let's face it, not a lot of really young people drive this kind of car. Some people were joking about me having a midlife crisis for buying this car. The simple truth however is that this is the first time I can actually AFFORD a car like this, unlike when I was 25 :)

So your tellin me I had my mid-life crisis at 28??? :)

max5ive0 said:
You all are making me jealous that your Boss is a rare sight where you're from. See too many here in Detroit so i cant get all Ron Burgundy with it. But i do have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

LOL!

NeuRon

2012 500A #1626
Just one other in town... ...which I was still surprised to see. It's Orange, so mine is still the better-looking of the two. ;)

In the past two years I have seen the following on the road or parked.

One 2012 in white
One 2012 in kona
One 2013 in bus yellow
Two 2013 in White (one being mine I just bought 2 weeks ago).

From ATLANTA! Go Falcons!

photo17_zps88ca5ff9.jpg
BossBW_zps30c57261.jpg

BOSS343

Theory of 1
if I can count my own....4.

2 race reds one actually owned by a friend and the other on a show room floor. my friends is RR w/black and showroom was RR w/white

up at byron raceway IL saw a kona blue

course MY Competition Orange

I saw my first ever Boss in the wild yesterday (Sat 3/16), northbound on US 411 near Ranger GA. '12 CO w/black stripes.

This might sound a bit crazy, I was so amazed that I actually saw one on the road, I am begining to question the actual color of the car. May have been RR, doubtful, but possible. (blue tinted sunglasses probably didn't help)

I think I saw one in Glenside PA, Kona Blue, but it only had the C-stripe and different hood stripe, no white roof either, and different wheels,,,,
I think it was an impostor ;D ;D

While on vacation in California I spied a SBY southbound on 101 just south of Petaluma on 03/13/2013 at around 10 AM.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest lap times

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel