The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Curious: How many Bosses have you seen?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7 since 2012
I live in southeast florida (palm bch, broward area)

1 2013 GHIG
1 2012 RR
2 2012 CO
1 2013 GB
2 2012 PW (1 IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD.... I BOUGHT MY KB IN SEPT 2013 AND NEVER SAW HIS AGAIN AFTER THAT. HE MUST OF GOT PISSED I BOUGHT MINE AND SOLD HIS. I USE TO SEE IT ALL THE TIME. HE ALSO HAS/HAD A CJ RACE CAR)

gsw166 said:
I saw a 13 SBY on 95N near Wilmington today.

Nice. At least Massachusetts is starting to make a showing here. We didn't get a big allocation, but we are driving them!

Now we just need a real track to get built around here. Not likely :mad:

(heavy sigh) Definitely the wrong end of the country for any car guy.
NH isn't too far but doesn't seem to host any track events.
Lime Rock is at the outer limits for a day trip.
I was really hoping to see the revamped Thompson speedway schedule some type of event - Nothing yet.
It feels even worse after getting some track time at Charlotte.

I'm in Canada (30 mins north of Toronto) and I have only seen 3 in the last two years. A 2013 SBY in Windsor, Ontario out on a cruise (I believe that Windsor is where they assembled to Boss 302 engine, I think it is called a Round Runner motor), a 2013 GHIG flying east bound on the 401 in Toronto Ontario, and I have also seen the 2012 YB with White Stripes (1 of 1) in Pickering, Ontario at Dasillva Racing, a high performance Mustang shop, all while out making my sales calls for work. The 2012 YB had a license plate with WIKDFAST.

Saw 2013 SBY Boss on my way to work this morning (first day back after vacation). I-95 S near I-895 northeast of Baltimore. Car had Delaware plates "DE BOSS". Boss is not my commuter, so he was alone out there. There is a Grabber Blue boss near where I live in Belair MD. I have only seen it in a driveway and never on the road.

After not ever or rarely seeing a Boss, I've seen two in the last three days. Day before yesterday saw a 12 comp orange in magnolia on fm2978. This evening I saw my twin, a 12 Kona on fm1960, by the mall....anyone from here?

Probably seen more than 50 at this point. Hell, we had eight or nine on the cruise to Tahoe this year.

I see a SBY heading northbound on 101 through silicon valley in the afternoons.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Tlavalle said:
...and I have also seen the 2012 YB with White Stripes (1 of 1) in Pickering, Ontario at Dasillva Racing, a high performance Mustang shop, all while out making my sales calls for work. The 2012 YB had a license plate with WIKDFAST.

Ah, the one I will probably never see! Otherwise I've seen all the regular production colors in the wild. None of the 1 of 1 cars.

My 3rd overall sighting was today just outside Boston. Yellow Blaze (2012) with black heading north on I-93 at noon just about in Sommerville area. Didn't see the driver, but was most definitely in the left lane.

Figures I was going opposite direction again in the family van.

WinterSucks said:
If you had been on 128N you would have definitely heard and possibly seen me.
I keep looking for ya as you head up to Billerica. I stay mostly on the "country" twisty roads in my BOSS. 128 was a wreck this evening. Was on route 2 in Lincoln and saw it from the overpass

My side disks are all the way out so watch and listen for a GB BOSS too

Tlavalle said:
I have also seen the 2012 YB with White Stripes (1 of 1) in Pickering, Ontario at Dasillva Racing, a high performance Mustang shop, all while out making my sales calls for work. The 2012 YB had a license plate with WIKDFAST.

This very early production (1 of 1) 2012 YB with White Roof and Stripes left Ontario a little while back and now resides in South Carolina.

What a great color combination with the white roof and white stripes!

:)

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel