The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

DBA T3 Rotors BLOWOUT SALE for Boss 302

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
NFSBOSS said:
That's a smoking deal. I run these rotors on my car and they have held up well to a lot of track abuse. They look pretty cool too.

IMG_1638.jpg
thats what I thought too so I bought them my wife however disagreed lol

Justin said:
495 complete set plus shipping was what I paid. Great deal. I'll post up the link to this thread on the Facebook page tomorrow

I just checked the web site and it added up to $428.46 free ups shipping?

DBA T3 ClubSpec 4000 Series Slotted Rotor - Single Rotor DBA's 4000-series is their mid-range enhanced performance rotor. It features Thermal Stability Profiling for improved heat handling and Thermo-Graphic paint markings for effective heat monitoring. The unique T-Slot is designed to efficiently clear dust and debris while maintaining consistent friction and a cleaner disc surface.
(details / more info)
Fitment: Front $237.16
Free UPS Ground shipping!
Fitment: Rear $191.30
Free UPS Ground shipping!
http://www.knsbrakes.com/c/car-items/337_2012+Ford+Mustang+Boss+302

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
TymeSlayer said:
Heck for $428, I'd buy them in a heartbeat. Still, I suppose for $897 and free shipping, it not a bad deal.
well they are going for 495 plus shipping right now if you call or set up the sale via pm or email.

KNS Brakes

Supporting Vendor
Cary NC
brianfarmd said:
I ordered a set (2F and 2R) and the total was 495 plus shipping. They arrive today.
Thank you Nick!
Brian

Thank you Brian

We just went on mustangsforum.com as a vendor.

http://mustangforums.com/forum/vendor-for-sale-group-buy-classifieds/703587-new-vendor-kns-brakes-good-selection-prices-and-service.html

Hint some referrals would be great!

TMO Supporting Vendors