The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Doood!! 300mph

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Huntsville, AL
Saw that earlier today…

Who knew RR was still in the game?

On another note…Went for a nice drive for dinner and an Old Fashioned (or 2) in Holly’s car tonight. I truly had no idea the new Mustangs were such a pleasure to drive. Sport mode is awesome…They are really nice cars. Can’t imagine what Track mode is like.

She treats it like a damn grocery getter. Every time I shifted over 3K she freaked out…

The adrenaline rush going thru the gears in that car must be crazy.............and equal to mine in my Boss...........................just kidding, of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....maybe not...you gotta put things in perspective here.........................:hellyeah:

. Looks fun
One guy's fun is another guy's terror....This guy was in it for the blast and rush and enjoyed every second...........We all have our passions.....mine is Pizza, followed closely with driving the Boss................Don't let Hon see this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....She thinks She's on the top of the list.............which may be true on certain occasions...........:hmmm:

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel