The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

FNG about to pull the trigger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey, everybody. I'm about to pull the trigger on ordering a 2013 Boss. It will have the Recaro package, but I'm still undecided on color. I want a base car in black in the worst way, but I don't think I can make that happen. White is my second choice. This will be my 6th Mustang and the last 3 were black.

I have a 12 in white, I love it. I do like black, but I don't like having to clean it all the time. IIRC the black is just LS even for 2013, but I could be wrong. When I asked about ordering one in non-standard color (blue roof on the KB) I was told it wouldn't happen, but you can always try.

Do it. The car is a riot. And track key makes it waaay better.

Jon, welcome to BMO. I have a friend with a white Boss 302 and it looks fantastic. You could always go for the Lambo look. Last year the Yellow Blaze looks very similar to a color that was offered on the Gallardo and for 2013 the GHIG also looks like a Lambo offering. ;)

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel