The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

For Sale - 2012 BOSS 302 in Competition Orange

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unfortunately I have to sell my baby due to financials :'(

Price 38,500
VIN-1ZVBP8CU2C5261247
Serial # 2392
Location New Jersey
Contact Info [email protected]
Private Party

Car is mint - has never seen a track/strip/rain or snow.
Mileage 13,346
Recaro/Torsen/BOSS mats + original spare matts/BOSS 302 Cover/Owners Kit/ Trak Key installed

Mods:
Rehagen Racing Tiger Hood
Kooks super street shorties
Jegs Stainless Cat Deletes
Custom Dyno tuned by JDM Engineering. SCT Tuner included. You can switch between the JDM and Track Key Tunes
New Michelin PSS tires 265/40/19 295/35/19 Approx 30-50 miles.
OEM headers, Cats and Hood included
MMD Hood Struts for OEM Hood.
Window Sticker and all paperwork on oil changes etc.

Photo Slide Show
http://s23.photobucket.com/user/LPHeaven/slideshow/Tiger%20BOSS302?sort=3

Thanks,
Rob

sorry to hear your selling...This has happened to quite a few Boss owners... Good luck in your sale. Ever thought about putting the stock hood back on and selling the tiger hood. You can make a few extra dollars that way. I think the car will sell faster. the closer to stock the better I think.

boss man said:
sorry to hear your selling...This has happened to quite a few Boss owners... Good luck in your sale. Ever thought about putting the stock hood back on and selling the tiger hood. You can make a few extra dollars that way. I think the car will sell faster. the closer to stock the better I think.

Then I can buy the hood!

boss man said:

I'll think about it. I just made the decision today to put her up for sale which was hard enough haha. My thinking was when she sells the next owner has a 2 hood option. Maybe i'll switch it back this weekend - we'll see.

Thanks,
Rob

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel