The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

For Sale: Bolt on jack plates for your 2010 - 2014 Mustang, Boss 302

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I currently have a set of these available.

Sorry, but I posted in the wrong thread. Meant to post that I had a set of sub belt mounts available. I am in the process of making more of the jack plates, just got so much going on that I am not getting them made as fast as I want.

I have a batch headed to the powder coater today with one set not spoken for at this time. I anyone wants a set I would need to know what color you would want, black or red. Let me know asap. Thanks, Mike

the5 said:
Fit on an 05?

No they won't, but..... the 05 to 09 mustang had some issues when ford had welded the rocker panels together and formed the pinch weld. On some cars the panel will be even, some are not. Also, some of the pinch welds are thicker than others. I CAN make them for the 05-09 as I have in the past, but I would need good pics and possibly measurements of the pinch weld flange.

Jeremy, welcome to BMO. What are you driving? For faster service please send Mike a private message.

Yes, I still make these and plan on starting another batch this coming week. I did have to raise the price slightly to $105 shipped for bare metal and $120 shipped for powder coated.

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel