The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

For Sale: Bolt on jack plates for your 2010 - 2014 Mustang, Boss 302

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

06mach1 said:
Yes, I still make these and plan on starting another batch this coming week. I did have to raise the price slightly to $95 shipped for bare metal and $115 shipped for powder coated.

I sent you a PM as well. I would also like a set in black powder coat the next time you have a batch made up.

I have a batch of jack plates headed to the powder coater and one set is not spoken for. If someone wants the last set, let me know and what color you want, red or black.

AboveAvgJoe5 said:
I sent you a PM this morning. I would like a set in black.

Joe, check your email. You are all set.

As of right now all are spoken for. I plan on starting another batch of five next week. If you want a set, send me a note to get on the list. Thanks, Mike

06mach1 said:

As of right now all are spoken for. I plan on starting another batch of five next week. If you want a set, send me a note to get on the list. Thanks, Mike

I'm long over due on this process. I'll take a set.

06mach1 said:

PM sent about a set from the next batch.

Has anyone used these with a Quick Jack set-up? I have my jacking plates mounted in the center like a lot of folks on here, but if I end up buying the Quick Jack set-up I'm thinking I might need to run 2 sets of plates per side to avoid the car teeter-tottering on the single point.

Anyone try this and know if it will work with just the one plate in the middle?

I have a batch going to the powder coater this coming week. If you want a set, let me know what color you want, red or black.

These are available as bare metal also for $100 shipped.

Last edited:
I have a batch headed to the powder coater. If anyone wants a set, let me know, especially if you want them in red. I am going to coat them all black unless someone wants red.

I would be really curious to find out if anyone has successfully used 4 of these with their QuickJack as well. I tried mine last night and the urethane blocks deformed enough to contact and deform the plastic skirts. I might have to replace them...DOH!

WinterSucks said:
I would be really curious to find out if anyone has successfully used 4 of these with their QuickJack as well. I tried mine last night and the urethane blocks deformed enough to contact and deform the plastic skirts. I might have to replace them...DOH!

So refresh my memory, are you wanting a set of jack plates on front and rear corners of the car's pinch weld? And do you want them on there permanently? Or something that just slips on and off?

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel