The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

For Sale: Pagid RS-29/RS-56 Pads

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm considering switching pads for next season. Anyone interested in buying my used Pagid RS-29/RS-56 pads?

They have about 50% of their pad material left. I will take pictures and measurements tomorrow. They fit a OEM-brembo package car (Brembo GT or Boss).

I have no idea what that makes them worth. I paid $480 shipped for the fronts and rears. 50% of that is $240. I'd take $145 for them, and will consider offers.

Full disclosure, I've been having a hard time getting them bedded properly because I don't have a great place to do it around here. This might have been the cause of some uneven transfer that I had a few weeks ago. So my thinking is that perhaps I'd like to try another pad with lower temp requirements for break-in.

Update: One of my rear pads is too worn to sell to anyone... which sorta renders the set much less valuable.

Hit me up if you are looking for the RS29 front pads, they still have enough meat on them to be useful.

These front pads have from 5.5 to 8 mm of pad material left. They were glazed, but I flat-sanded them and now they look much better.

They were $312 when new, I'd like to sell them for $80. PM me with interest or offers.

P1040595.jpg

Re: For Sale: Pagid RS 29/RS 56 Pads

Here are the rear pads, Pagid RS 56.

The pads that were on the inside were worn pretty thin, but three out of the four are quite usable.

These pads were $167 new, I'd be willing to sell them for $65. In my mind, these would be a good deal for some who's already running these pads. Since pads are always going to wear unevenly, you should be able to select the best pads out of a used set and still get good life from them.

P1040582.jpg
P1040580.jpg

Update: Daddy needs to free up some money. $50 for the front pads, $50 for the rear pads. Someone who runs Pagid pick these up as spares!

Still for sale, $100 for all the pads. Someone who runs Pagid should be able to get some track time out of these ...

TMO Supporting Vendors