The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

  • Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

For You RR Fans!

Dvendet

Everyone's entitled to my opinion. ;)
Dam* this is purty! I haven't seen much in terms of media on the Internet regarding the new Race Red 2013. I wish I could get a link to a high res pic for this car. This car is hot!

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a91cIMs8658&feature=youtube_gdata_player

MMD
 
I am waiting on a Race Red too... I think RR will be the limited color this year... seems like everyone is going with SBY and GHIG and PW... I have only seen 3, maybe 4 Race Reds even listed for sale so far...
 

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
1,239
70
rpm3dinc said:
I am waiting on a Race Red too... I think RR will be the limited color this year... seems like everyone is going with SBY and GHIG and PW... I have only seen 3, maybe 4 Race Reds even listed for sale so far...

Indeed, RR seems to be among the least popular along with PW, works for me, this will be the first red vehicle, oh wait... Almost forgot about the '72 LTD convert, but that paint was so faded it had morphed into something else. Can't wait!
 

Dvendet

Everyone's entitled to my opinion. ;)
I'm telling you guys any indoor pics of these brightly colored Boses (SBY, GHIG, GB, RR, CO) does not do it justice. When you get these vehicles outside on a bright sunny day the colors are so bright, so intense they look entirely different from indoor pics. The red vehicle is just unbelievable! I just wish I could afford to buy one of each color.

MMD
 
Agreed, I saw a few Race Red V6's and GT's already for 2013, they are amazing... I just hope I can find a 13 RR BOSS and then be able to afford it!
 

Dvendet

Everyone's entitled to my opinion. ;)
killerwill13 said:
If SBY wasn't a color option this year, I would have chosen Race Red. It just looks great with the new stripes.
I agree!...but I would also like to add those black wheels with the combination you mention make this color combo awesome. I think this color combo is underrated by a lot of Boss fans. You got to see this vehicle in the bright sun.

MMD
 

Dvendet

Everyone's entitled to my opinion. ;)
Hey! If anybody has a hi-res photos of this 2013 RR Boss oudoor in the sun, please pass them along as I would like to get it printed out so I can get it mounted and hung in my office. Just love this color.

Thanks,

MMD
 
120
0
Vermont
Definitely will post photos or PM/email also if you'd like. My ETA is May 17 so hope to see some others before mine. The problem may be the sun coming out in Vermont.
 

Dvendet

Everyone's entitled to my opinion. ;)
7013Boss said:
Definitely will post photos or PM/email also if you'd like. My ETA is May 17 so hope to see some others before mine. The problem may be the sun coming out in Vermont.
Hey 7013!

Thanks for the offer! I'll look forward to gettin' those pics as I got just the place for them in my office. Only problem is you might not see any sun up there in the Green Mountain state until July sometime. Oh well - it doesn't matter - it'll be worth the wait. Most people in this forum don't have a clue how beautiful your home state is! Your pics, with those spectacular backgrounds ought to make for some very special pictures.

Thank You,

MMD
 
120
0
Vermont
MakeMyDay said:
7013Boss said:
Definitely will post photos or PM/email also if you'd like. My ETA is May 17 so hope to see some others before mine. The problem may be the sun coming out in Vermont.
Hey 7013!

Thanks for the offer! I'll look forward to gettin' those pics as I got just the place for them in my office. Only problem is you might not see any sun up there in the Green Mountain state until July sometime. Oh well - it doesn't matter - it'll be worth the wait. Most people in this forum don't have a clue how beautiful your home state is! Your pics, with those spectacular backgrounds ought to make for some very special pictures.

Thank You,

MMD

MMD - thanks very much. I see you're waiting on a 2013 Laguna Seca. Awesome machine. SBY or black?
 

Dvendet

Everyone's entitled to my opinion. ;)
7013Boss said:
MakeMyDay said:
7013Boss said:
Definitely will post photos or PM/email also if you'd like. My ETA is May 17 so hope to see some others before mine. The problem may be the sun coming out in Vermont.
Hey 7013!

Thanks for the offer! I'll look forward to gettin' those pics as I got just the place for them in my office. Only problem is you might not see any sun up there in the Green Mountain state until July sometime. Oh well - it doesn't matter - it'll be worth the wait. Most people in this forum don't have a clue how beautiful your home state is! Your pics, with those spectacular backgrounds ought to make for some very special pictures.

Thank You,

MMD

MMD - thanks very much. I see you're waiting on a 2013 Laguna Seca. Awesome machine. SBY or black?
I got a black LS with an ETA of 5/16. Gotta keep my fingers crossed. My dealer is making life difficult. I got a signed contract so legally they can't back out which I think they are trying to do. I can write a book about these jokers. The 16th can't get here soon enough. I look forward to seeing pics of your beast cruising along the banks of Lake Champlain later in the year. Keep us posted.

MMD
 
They can back out if they didn't take money. I've seen a few people get screwed even with money down, as your nominal damages are not really worth fighting for and they know it, as long as they give the money back. My bro ordered a CLS AMG years back, took a year to show up and when it did they sold it out from under him the day it showed up at the dealership without ever telling him it arrived despite him having money down and a vin #. Only reason he caught them was a friend got a call from the dealer asking how much ADM he would pay if they had a CLS AMG there today, since he was also on a waitlist. It got pretty ugly later. But it happens.


Back on topic, RR is really growing on me. I saw a bunch of red convertible 13s and one coupe, and I think that is the color I would have gotten if I were waiting on a 13. I like the blue a lot too though.
 

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel
Top