The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Ford Racing 302S wheels on sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

$859 delivered with sensors is the best price I've ever seen on these.

http://www.buyfordracing.com/mustang-boss-302s-19x9-front-19x10-rear-wheel-set-with-tpms-sensor-kit/

M_1007KIT_DC199LGB__45812.1359514027.1280.1280.jpg

Just don't sign for them till you inspect every part. I have had a real bad wheel experience with that vendor.

unrealford

Mustang owner since 84
Are these the correct weights?
Stock Boss wheels:F 19x9.0=32.5 lbs.R 19x9.5=33.0 lbs.Ford Racing SVT wheels:F 19x9 29.9 lbs.R 19x10 31.7 lbs.Boss 302S wheels, from my calculation they should be approximately:F 19x9 31.65 lbs.R 19x10 33.9 lbs.

good price on the wheels...

I also got mine from tousley for $202 a wheel with free shipping because I ordered >$1,600 of FRPP stuff (they drop ship for free if you buy more than $1,600 at one shot).

then I dropped an addition $120 for the Orange TPMS sensors / metal valve stems. the great thing about the Orange units is that they have a display in the car that shows actual (to the extent that they're accurate, that is) pressures and temps in each wheel...downside is that they don't work with the TPMS idiot light on the dash...so it's always on in may car.

speaking of running square with the 9's...anyone tried this 10" rear wheel up front to see if you could go square with the 10's?

dgc76

Life is good
I ordered the Boss 302 S (Laguna Seca) wheels based on this thread and they arrived in Virginia today, 3 days after placing the order. They were in perfect condition and I am thrilled.

Thank you NFSBOSS for the information!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried to like the wagon wheels that came on the car, but after 8 months, could not change my mind. Love these new wheels and can't wait to get them mounted. Plus, with the programing tool, I fixed my son's Fusion fault light that had been on since he picked up a nail.

fuhrius said:
then I dropped an addition $120 for the Orange TPMS sensors / metal valve stems. the great thing about the Orange units is that they have a display in the car that shows actual (to the extent that they're accurate, that is)

They are pretty good, just don't give half pounds. I think they always go down to the nearest full pound. I have gotten use to them and can preety much tell where the pressure will be to the .5 when I check with a gauge. It take a load of work off at track days if you are crew chief and driver combined like me.

fuhrius said:
good price on the wheels...

I also got mine from tousley for $202 a wheel with free shipping because I ordered >$1,600 of FRPP stuff (they drop ship for free if you buy more than $1,600 at one shot).

then I dropped an addition $120 for the Orange TPMS sensors / metal valve stems. the great thing about the Orange units is that they have a display in the car that shows actual (to the extent that they're accurate, that is) pressures and temps in each wheel...downside is that they don't work with the TPMS idiot light on the dash...so it's always on in may car.

speaking of running square with the 9's...anyone tried this 10" rear wheel up front to see if you could go square with the 10's?

I put my 19x10 with a 305 on the front just to check fitment before I put the ASTs on. These pictures are with my D-specs and stock everything else.

DSC08550_zps5bac830e.jpg

DSC08555_zpsd2d65602.jpg

Plenty of room, except I'm already rubbing my brake duct hoses with 285s on the 9 inch wheel. I'd run 10 inch square if I could do it again though.

TMO Supporting Vendors