The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

ford racing PFC brake pads

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ny
these came from a race team that ran imsa weathertech series . these are for boss 302 s /boss 302 r and fr500c can be used I think on fr500s as well they are used and all to most haves 3/8 pad life left .

there is some edge cracking on all sets there's 10 sets . if your a racer these may or may not before you. if you are 1st time on the track and not looking to pay 389 yes ford racing pads are this much .I do not have all the frpp/pfc boxes but these are cheap.
25 $ shipped usa I have 8 set. 1 set is 2 wheel fronts they fit Brembo caliper 14 inch [email protected]

TMO Supporting Vendors