The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Ford Racing Rear seat delete and x brace Sold Its sold local

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have a Ford Racing rear seat delete for a the Boss 302. This has the white x brace like what came on the Laguna Seca. Have everything that came with the kit minus the original boxes. Have the instructions and all hardware needed. These kits go new for 1400 -1700 now. Ill take 795 plus shipping. Im in the phoenix area. Will be in So Cal next week though.
Brian

Bay Area
Re: Ford Racing Rear seat delete and x brace

Is there any way you could take pics and size of the foam blocks? And could you post the part numbers for the fasteners?

Re: Ford Racing Rear seat delete and x brace

If a sale falls through with anyone above me who has already replied would you please let me know ......I'm local in Chandler.....I also think we've met at the Pavilions car show awhile back.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
I just bought one from Levittown and received it last week while I was traveling in SoCal. Shipping was not cheap but Benny got me 5% off and they did refund me $98 on the shipping.

Next is the Watson 4 point roll bar.

TMO Supporting Vendors