The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Ford Racing Tubular Front Bumper and Tow Hook - SOLD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brand new, never used

Ford Racing 2005-2014 Mustang Lightweight Tubular Front Bumper (M-17757-MB)

https://fordracingparts.com/parts/part_details.asp?PartKeyField=23401

Ford Racing Tow Hook Loop Kit (M-17954-A)

https://fordracingparts.com/parts/part_details.asp?PartKeyField=10490

Asking $225 for the pair shipped within the continental USA

SOLD

Re: Ford Racing Tubular Front Bumper and Tow Hook

That's a great deal. I just installed the same thing on my car and it's a lot lighter than the stock bumper.

Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Michigan

Great deal and is a really clean way to mount the front tow hook. I installed last summer. Here's some info on the 2012 install:

Black Boss said:
I just installed the 302s Bumper Bar and tow hook on a 2012. The template helped but is not accurate for 2012 Boss's. On my installation, the top of the hook slot was 3/4" down from the crease in the fascia:

image_zps44299333.jpg

Total 10lb weight saving (including the LS Splitter bracket and foam insert)

George do you have any other parts lying around like a WC splitter? Do you still have your Boss?

NFSBOSS said:
George do you have any other parts lying around like a WC splitter? Do you still have your Boss?

Yes, I still have the Boss

Sorry, no WC splitter in the parts department

TMO Supporting Vendors