The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

(SOLD) Optic Armor 3/16 front window S197

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bought this new from Chris (Captdistraction) for a super discount of $350 but just don't see myself going through with my plans so I'm hoping it finds a new home. It's boxed up just like I received it from Chris so I don't have a picture. I trusted Chris that it was perfect so I guess you will need to trust me. This version is good to 140 mph before you would need bracing. I believe Chris has a template for a brace if you need to make one so hit him up for that. I'll take $300 to get it out of my garage and into your hands. As for shipping, Chris sent it by Greyhound but I won't have that option so buyer covers cost or if you are somewhat close we can possibly meet.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel