The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

fr500c rear complete 3.73 gears for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ny
complete rear out of fr500c out of chassis 0011 ,old rehagen race car 3.73 gears ,torsen 2 carrier,5/8 studs on axles I do have set of nos axles w/1/2 studs if need . this is used 1 maybe to days was fully rebuilt by cobra automotive. there are no bump stop pads but spring perches are there . has t/a girdle support cover.i went to 4.10 gears and do not use this rear. I am looking at a cortex rear. reason for selling.1100$ or obo
will ship at owners expense freight not light . yellow/roadway ?

thanks chris
[email protected]

I see you're in NY. I'll be at Jersey in about 11 days. Any chance you'll be there. If so I may be willing to part with the cash for your axle assembly.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel