The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

FS: 15x8 Darkstar wheels with 28x9x15 Mickey thompson et Drags

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
I am selling my rear set of Darkstars. There are a few nics in the paint from the mover guys on one wheel. I can take more detailed pictures if you need. These will clear the sway bar without having relocation brackets. I am also throwing in the tubes for the slicks along with the correct lugnuts to bolt them to your car. The tires only have 3 passes on them.

Asking 600 plus shipping.
If you are local to the Indianapolis area or want to pick them up local that is preferred.

I accept paypal and cash only.

1381261_657847574247817_2073840881_n.jpg

1378741_657846880914553_779910902_n.jpg

1385896_657847004247874_1943487248_n.jpg

1378279_657847184247856_466371675_n.jpg

1382241_657847474247827_656750566_n.jpg

1233524_657847527581155_930139170_n.jpg

unrealford

Mustang owner since 84
Going to a different wheel setup or giving up on drag racing?
Wish you had the fronts I would buy them..

Justin

unrealford said:
Going to a different wheel setup or giving up on drag racing?
Wish you had the fronts I would buy them..
no I didnt give up on drag racing. Going to go with a SVE package deal with Mickey T ET Drag radials. The price to buy skinnies in the darkstar form plus tires all around again would cost more then the package from LMR. At my price they come in much cheaper to buy then they did new. and picking up the front runners wouldnt be to bad.

unrealford

Mustang owner since 84
See if they will let you add the MT ET Street Pro Drag radials, they are 100x better then the ET Street Drag radials

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Justin

unrealford said:
See if they will let you add the MT ET Street Pro Drag radials, they are 100x better then the ET Street Drag radials

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4
oh yeah? they only come in a 275.

edit just searched their site they dont sell that tire.

unrealford

Mustang owner since 84
That's to bad, those drag radials ( Pro) work as good as a bias slick, but are Radials, everyone in our race club have been switching to them. It's nothing to cut 1.6 lights

Justin

unrealford said:
That's to bad, those drag radials ( Pro) work as good as a bias slick, but are Radials, everyone in our race club have been switching to them. It's nothing to cut 1.6 lights
damn I am going to call them see what they got

Justin

unrealford said:
Gave LMR a ring and they can get those tires swapped on my order. :) I hope they hook like you say they do lol. what pressure are they running so I have a good place to start.

unrealford

Mustang owner since 84
Justin said:
Gave LMR a ring and they can get those tires swapped on my order. :) I hope they hook like you say they do lol. what pressure are they running so I have a good place to start.
That's awesome news, I guarantee you'll like em. MY06MACH1 on this forum who makes the lower grills, his son switched to them. He went from 1.8..60fts to just about lifting the front tire. I'm not kidding he cuts 1.5s to 1.62 all day.

Justin

unrealford said:
That's awesome news, I guarantee you'll like em. MY06MACH1 on this forum who makes the lower grills, his son switched to them. He went from 1.8..60fts to just about lifting the front tire. I'm not kidding he cuts 1.5s to 1.62 all day.
oh nice that is what I am hoping for. :)

Justin

unrealford said:
Ohh another thing, they weigh about half of what ET Street Drag radials weigh
I am hoping to run in the 11's. I was rather disappointed at my last outing I didnt even post about it but I was running on a wasted pair of et streets bias ply's and the top end walk was nearly putting me in the wall kept having to back out of it. best I could get was 12.17. I know this car can run well into the 11's as it is just one need practice and two a consistant tire.

unrealford

Mustang owner since 84
My last trip to track will be next Sunday if weather holds. With my new clutch and cold weather, I'm hoping for 11.8s.. Only was able to cut 2.... 11 seconds back to back last yr. ( 11.92-11.97). I should have the 500 miles on it by then

Justin

unrealford said:
My last trip to track will be next Sunday if weather holds. With my new clutch and cold weather, I'm hoping for 11.8s.. Only was able to cut 2.... 11 seconds back to back last yr. ( 11.92-11.97). I should have the 500 miles on it by then
with street tires or are you going to be running the dr pros? thats pretty good being stock.

unrealford

Mustang owner since 84
Justin said:
with street tires or are you going to be running the dr pros? thats pretty good being stock.
I'm going to load up the Drag Radials, during winter. I'll be buying the Pros also.
Run them with 16-18 psi

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel