The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

FS: 18x10 SVE Drift/Nitto track setup **SOLD**

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cobrarob

11 Shelby GT500
new york
Want to sell my square 18x10 drifts setup with 285/35 Nitto 555II r-comps.
Setup has 15/30/15 min session at Thompson,20/30/15 at LRP and 25/30/20
at Palmer.(Wheels have one less track day)TPMS installed and balanced,Ready to go!
Do not want to seperate. Local pickup preferred $1100.00 shipped OBO
Thanks
image.jpg1_15.jpg
image.jpg3_9.jpg
image.jpg2_11.jpg
image.jpg4_7.jpg

Re: FS: 18x10 SVE Drift/Nitto track setup

Cobrarob said:
Hey Dan,thinking about the 18x11's like 06mach1 setup.
What track days are you doing this year ?

I am going to the 18x11's this year (at some point) also!

I am doing the Juggernaut event again, and then other than that I am not sure. I am going to do a Phoenix cmr event at WGI but I forgot the date, uncle and father are going to that one. I want to get to palmer at least once, I am sure ill do thompson a bunch, and then NJMP both tracks at least once. I am also toying with the idea of running down to VIR at some point... unlimited vacation and all makes it easily do-able now.

cobrarob

11 Shelby GT500
new york
Re: FS: 18x10 SVE Drift/Nitto track setup

apex32 said:
I am going to the 18x11's this year (at some point) also!

I am doing the Juggernaut event again, and then other than that I am not sure. I am going to do a Phoenix cmr event at WGI but I forgot the date, uncle and father are going to that one. I want to get to palmer at least once, I am sure ill do thompson a bunch, and then NJMP both tracks at least once. I am also toying with the idea of running down to VIR at some point... unlimited vacation and all makes it easily do-able now.

Gonna try and make Pheonix at WG in June. We'll be doin the same LRP/ Thomoson and Palmer,
hope to see you guys again.

TMO Supporting Vendors