The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

FS: 1970 Grabber Blue Boss 302

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I ran across this and thought I'd post it for other members to check out. It looks very nice and there's a lot of nice photos.

http://gatewayclassiccars.com/chicago/1970/ford/mustang-S153.html

153.jpg

That Boss sure is sweet.. Everytime I look at a 69'-70' Mustang It reminds me of the 69' Mach 1 428 Cobra Jet R-code 4-speed car I once owned and it makes me sick to realize or remember that I sold it... What was I thinking??? :-[

Yea, pretty much... Mine was Indian fire red, a little darker than that one. And, also had the shaker hood scoop, and a rear spoiler and front air dam spoiler... Damn I miss that car... :'(

TMO Supporting Vendors