The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

FS: 2012 Interior - GT Premium Lava Red

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have stripped out my car and have all interior parts available. All are in very good to excellent condition, with any exception noted. Prices noted or OBO, picked up in SF Bay Area (Walnut Creek). Pix of most parts attached.

Here's the list:

F&R seats - Black and Lava Red, power and heated, air bags included and not activated $200 set
F&R Floor mats $40 set
Carpet - black (was neatly cut at the trans tunnel under the dash for removal - this cut should not show when re-installed) $20
Headliner $40
*** SOLD *** R&L door panels, including speakers, less latches and switches $50 set ***SOLD***
Rear deck carpet cover - black $10
Sun visors - black - including mounting plate covers $40 set
Dome light $10
Console $40
Trunk liners, felt $10
Trunk rear plastic liner with light $20
A pillar covers, black $20 set
Headliner covers, black (above side windows) $20 set
Seat belts, F&R (Driver's side was activated in accident, one plastic cover missing) $20
CD Player (single disc) $40
Audio system Amp $20
Rear quarter window - B Pillar covers both sides, Driver's side with crack at seat beat opening $20 set
Child seat retainers, both sides $10
Steering Wheel (air bag deployed) $10

IMG_3458.JPG

IMG_3474.JPG

IMG_3475.JPG

IMG_3573.JPG

IMG_3576.JPG

IMG_3578.JPG

IMG_3681.JPG

IMG_3684.JPG

IMG_3688.JPG

IMG_3689.JPG

IMG_3696.JPG

IMG_3697.JPG

IMG_3701.JPG

IMG_3710.JPG

PA270008.JPG

IMG_3712.JPG

IMG_3713.JPG

Last edited:
My dome light just broke. Willing to ship?
STV,

I could ship the dome light. I looked into UPS flat rate and looks like it would be about $13-15. If you are still interested, PM me and we can make the arrangements. Thanks!

TMO Supporting Vendors