The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

FS: 2013 Boss 302, Twin Hellions, Crate Motor, 1000 RWHP, PowerNation Ep7 14

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2013 Boss 302 Twin Hellions, Aluminator Crate Engine, 1000 RWHP

Price: $53,000 OBO
VIN: 1ZVBP8CU4D5200838
Serial #: 0006
Mileage: Approx 3000
Private Seller
Contact JT at 505-507-6851 or [email protected] for more pictures or info.

Selling my 2013 Grabber Blue Boss 302, #0006 of the 2013 production run. Making room for another project. This car's twin turbo build was featured on Power Nation TV show Episode 7 of 14. Build date was Dec 13. Aluminator was installed after the TV build.

http://www.powernationtv.com/episode/EP2014-07/twin-turbo-coyote

Modded, tuned and maintained by Chris Groves at Dyno Edge in Albuquerque, NM. When we built this car we set out to make this Boss as bullet proof as possible.

Car has approx 3K miles and is in excellent like showroom new condition. Car came with the Recaros/Torsen Diff/Car Cover options. Always garage kept, two owners total (both over 50) and has not been abused. Clean Car Fax.

Car features:
 Twin 62mm Hellion Turbo w/stainless steel turbine housing
 5.0 Low Compression Aluminator Crate Engine part # M6007-A5OSC
 Ram Mustang Force 10.5 Dual Disc Clutch (which is still in the break-in period)
 Tremec Magnum XL wide ratio 6 speed transmission
 One piece Aluminum driveshaft w/ JPC driveshaft loop
 Turbo Smart eboost 2 controller
 Turbo Smart Comp Gate
 Turbo Smart blow off valves
 Air to Air Intercooler
 JMS Power Max Voltage Regulator
 95lb injectors
 Ford Black Aluminum Coil Covers
 BMR Rear Lower Control Arm Relocation Brackets
 BMR Billet Upper Control Arms
 Eaton Limited Slip Diff 31 Spline
 Moser 31 slpine axles with extended, upgraded wheel studs
 Magna flow 3 inch exhaust, X pipe, no cats
 MSD Two Step
 JLP Line Lock in center console
 SCT Live Wire Tuner
Current tune set up (see attached Dyno sheet)
9.5 LB boost 658 RWHP/595 Torque
14 LB boost 810 RWHP/744 Torque
17 LB Boost 930 RWHP/839 Torque
20 LB Boost 1007 RWHP/891 Torque

The clutch is currently in it's break in period as noted above. Swapped from RXT twin disc which didn't seem to want to hold the power.

We replaced the stock puny 285/35ZR19 rear tires (which weren't anywhere near up to the challenge) with MT ET Street Radials 305/35R19 which are more up to task....plus look a lot better on the car.

I welcome any pre-buy inspections before purchase. Car is located in Albuquerque NM

I will assist with shipping but all shipping cost and shipping arrangements are the buyers responsibility. I will assist with vehicle on loading onto the carrier you have chosen to ensure the car gets on its way safely to your destination.

Have both silver and red key.

Car is sold as is, no warranty expressed or implied. Only blemish is minor, small curb rash left rear wheel.

boss1.jpg

Boss2.jpg

Boss5.jpg

boss4.jpg

boss3.jpg

1024px-The_Scream.jpg

GLWS

four-walling said:
If I had a Mustang with 1000 RWHP, I would kill myself... :)

LOL...that's why I keep it dialed back to 9lbs of boost. But if you want more....just push the shiny red button! (AKA eboost controller)

10.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors